Your flexible monthly content service
Are you getting the most from your content marketing?
Content marketing is one of the cornerstones of client communications, linking your website, social media and other communications. Most businesses know they need to be doing it, but creating regular and timely new content can be time-consuming and expensive. What if there were a simple solution? Content Plus is designed to provide you with relevant and timely monthly content to fill that gap.
Most businesses know they need to be doing it, but creating regular and timely new content can be time-consuming and expensive. What if there were a simple solution?
Content Plus is designed to provide you with relevant and timely monthly content to fill that gap.
Content Plus is our digital content subscription service that allows you to:
- Deliver five articles a month for your clients (that’s 60 a year!)
- Fully edit content in Word to deliver a more targeted and personalised service to your firm
- Provide easy-to-read, non-technical content across a range of key developments
- Personalise and share selected news stories across all your communication channels
Use the monthly news stories we provide by:
- Including them in regular client email communications
- Adding them to your blog, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn updates
- Creating your own email update for specific clients highlighting the issues raised in the stories and explaining how your firm can help
- Adding the stories to your website
- Emailing out a press release to give your firm’s unique view on specific relevant stories
How your annual subscription works
Five topical news stories delivered in Word each month covering areas such as pensions and retirement planning, savings and investments or tax planning, business development and employment issues.
Use these stories in any way you choose for topical, quick and efficient updates for your clients – and keep your website and blog up to date.
Each article includes a social media suggestion to help you link to your articles across your chosen platforms – Twitter, Linked In etc.
All the articles are written by our team of experts to provide easy-to-read, accessible insights that your clients will appreciate and find useful.
Each news story gives you the opportunity to add your own personalised call to action or link to a named staff member to elicit direct contact from your clients.